Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Snow White Themed Mini Cakes

The company's gonna have our own screening of Snow White and the Huntsman at IOI Puchong tomorrow, so I figured I'd make something nice for once, and to dispel allegations that I only ever make nice treats for the screenings of the movies I worked on. Hah!

All the little cakes together, some with a little extra icing I did to experiment on

Making them didn't take as long as I thought; probably about 5 hrs? That includes baking time, cooling time and cleaning time. Inside was a coffee butter cake, with coffee buttercream (although there was very little of it, cuz I kinda ran out) I'd have liked to add more details and fun things to decorate the cakes with, but I needed to be in bed by 1am latest, so I settled with a basic layer, a white doily with a black apple on top and a white ribbon and bow at the bottom to hide the ugly bottom.


Yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment