Sunday, July 22, 2012

MY LOOT

All the stuff I bought weighed in exactly 20kg luggage and 7kg hand carry. Next time we'll do 40kg. 

My best buddy and I took a trip to Australia and had the best time ever! I have my friends and family to thank for taking us around, bearing with our constant need to shop and buying our meals T-T 
A trip there would've undoubtedly been pleasant. But I dare say the great company we had made it AMAZING! I never knew I needed a trip until I took one. Now I get why people love travelling so much. 



Natasha, Adri and myself at Brighton Beach


Kit Li & Adri @ the amazing place of amazing pancakes


Jill, Marcus & Jason.
My wonderful cousins standing by the sidewalk sharing an awesome pork sandwich!

Now I've got to go through the rest of the 2099 pictures we took on this trip. Pimple removals, fat reduction and boob enlargement. Thats a lot of photoshopping to do! 

BRB!

No comments:

Post a Comment