Sunday, March 20, 2011

Clock Makeover!

Before.... After!



Say hello to my cheap RM5 ikea clock :

After two faithful years.
 Its background disintegrated into crumbs of plastic after a few years of hanging on my wall, but its mechanism was still working fine. So instead of getting myself a new clock I decided a makeover was in place.

if you'd like to use this, you're certainly most welcome to!
 I drew and printed out my own background for the clock, then cut it to fit. I took everything apart, wiped them clean, scraped as much of the remains of the background out as I could, and then gave the frame a nice sky blue paint job.


ready for assembly

Then I pretty much glued everything together.


Now scroll down to admire how pretty its become :
pretty



pearls.


Pretty neat huh? I made myself a fancy new clock with just under RM7 : >

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment