Monday, July 11, 2011

SUPPLIES SURPRISE 2!

MY HAUL

Like a 5 year old kid got let loose in a candy shop. I WENT NUTS. Bouncing off the walls, checking every shop and scrutinizing all their wares. I am ever so glad my mom was there to accompany me, or else I'd never be able to leave! The people there were really nice, I might be stereotyping here but  crafters seem like really happy people. I suppose its that inner peace you get when your work is your fun and love. I know two 30 year old artists who I swear look under 18, and I still can't believe it. 


So I think I blew about RM150 here. Although I wish I brought more money :< it would have been worth it. Now I just can't wait for the weekends and my leave to get approved! Just want to hole myself up in my room and get crafting!



Supplies Surprise 2 was held at Bfree, Dataran Mentari, a few weeks ago. The third event is in the works, possibly after the next 3 months. Make it for the next one! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment