Thursday, September 29, 2011

Nail of the week

Last monday Shae Lyn and I brought out both our nail polish collections and had a nail art session after work. I didn't take pictures of the nail art I did for her, which I'm really proud of  :< But here are mine :


right hand

I recently bought nail art pens through Groupon, and while they sent me the wrong colour set, I didn't totally mind, after all I am an artist and I should be able to make rainbows out of poop. Above is what I did with my right hand. Its a lot more elaborate than my left hand of course - I am but a lefty and I have very little precision control over my right hand. Though I aim to be ambidextrous eventually if I want the nails on both my hands looking a little more together!

left hand.

I'm not sure why my left hand was pretty shaky with it. So it got me worried about how my right hand would fare with the pen D: So I was a little nervous, and I wondered if I should even bother trying it out, because utter failure meant a mess on my nails and a complete REDO. But I had faith..  :D My right hand did pretty well! Although it was a little bit of a cheat : I held the pen in my right hand steady and still while I had my left hand do the moving.

And thats it! I've been pretty busy lately. Got some awesome personal projects on the way :D and I'm pretty stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment